You are here: CABI Blog
August 12, 2022
It’s a startling statistic but by 2050 Africa’s population is expected to double to around 2.6 billion. This creates greater pressure to feed so many mouths amid the challenges of economic, political and societal instability let alone the impacts of climate change.
July 26, 2022
CABI has shared its expertise in digital agricultural and advisory services for smallholder farmers as part of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)-led capacity building workshop.
Subscribe to blog
Views expressed in contributions do not necessarily reflect official CABI positions.
- Agriculture and International Development
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Value chains and trade
- Crop health
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and nutrition security
- Plant Sciences
- Gender and youth
- Digital development
- Development communication and extension
- Economic development
- Invasive species
- CABI Bioservices
- One Health