You are here: CABI Blog
World Food Day: How can data science and modelling help smallholders adapt to climate change?
October 14, 2022
Data science and modelling are relatively new concepts when it comes to farming. For centuries, smallholders have carefully passed down agricultural skills from generation to generation. They depended on this knowledge. And stable seasons and weather meant this information remained relevant for years.
Subscribe to blog
Views expressed in contributions do not necessarily reflect official CABI positions.
- Agriculture and International Development
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Value chains and trade
- Crop health
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and nutrition security
- Plant Sciences
- Gender and youth
- Digital development
- Development communication and extension
- Economic development
- Invasive species
- CABI Bioservices
- One Health