You are here: CABI Blog
Can artificial intelligence really help solve global crop loss?
May 10, 2023
Up to 40% of the world’s crops are currently lost to pests. There is an urgent need for evidence to help prioritise research into minimising these losses, writes Gaby Oliver, Project Assistant on the Global Burden of Crop Loss project.
Subscribe to blog
Views expressed in contributions do not necessarily reflect official CABI positions.
- Agriculture and International Development
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Value chains and trade
- Crop health
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and nutrition security
- Plant Sciences
- Gender and youth
- Digital development
- Development communication and extension
- Economic development
- Invasive species
- CABI Bioservices
- One Health