You are here: CABI Blog
How can we help smallholders build resilience to climate change?
April 24, 2023
Following Earth Day on 22 April, CABI’s Executive Director, Global Operations, Dr Ulrich Kuhlmann, looks at two fundamental ways in which smallholders can be empowered to build resilience to climate change – access to better evidence-based agricultural information and a more concerted approach by governments in relation to investment and knowledge sharing.
Subscribe to blog
Views expressed in contributions do not necessarily reflect official CABI positions.
- Agriculture and International Development
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Value chains and trade
- Crop health
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and nutrition security
- Plant Sciences
- Gender and youth
- Digital development
- Development communication and extension
- Economic development
- Invasive species
- CABI Bioservices
- One Health