You are here: CABI Blog
Today is the International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste – how do we tackle crop loss?
September 29, 2021
When we think about food waste, what might spring to mind are those bags of lettuce gone bad in the crisper drawer of the fridge or refuse bins at the back of supermarkets full of items that have gone past their sell by date, writes Tamsin Davis, Development Communications Manager at CABI.
Subscribe to blog
Views expressed in contributions do not necessarily reflect official CABI positions.
- Agriculture and International Development
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Value chains and trade
- Crop health
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and nutrition security
- Plant Sciences
- Gender and youth
- Digital development
- Development communication and extension
- Economic development
- Invasive species
- CABI Bioservices
- One Health