You are here: CABI Blog
Religious Tourism: What is it and why is it so important?
February 28, 2019
Religious tourism is one of the earliest forms of tourism and is a fast growing market. Here, Peter Wiltshier, Consultant Researcher Community & Tourism Development NZ at Research Consultancy NZ, New Zealand, explains what it is and why it is so important.
Subscribe to blog
Views expressed in contributions do not necessarily reflect official CABI positions.
- Agriculture and International Development
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Value chains and trade
- Crop health
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and nutrition security
- Plant Sciences
- Gender and youth
- Digital development
- Development communication and extension
- Economic development
- Invasive species
- CABI Bioservices
- One Health